Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe.



My journey into the world of art began by watching Mom. She could work magic with a bit of paint and a brush. I was fascinated by how she could transform a flat blank canvas into a beautiful work of art. Now, several years later, I'm continuing in the footsteps I followed as a child watching Mom. Thanks for your inspiration and guidance!!!!



"If you don't try - you won't know you can...." Marie (Mom) Janssen






Monday, April 2, 2012

CCAG Spring Show

Unbelievable!!!  How can this be??? 


As I walked into the CCAG spring art show Sunday to pick up my art, I was greeted by a couple of my fellow artists.  We visited for awhile and finally was told that "In Their Footsteps" had been sold.  I was in disbelief - and yet saw the blank spot where my painting had been hanging.  I never in my wildest dreams expected to sell anything.  I'm very honored that someone liked my painting enough to buy it.

I was also honored with the People's Choice award for this painting. 

1 comment:

  1. Well deserved! Congratulations. (Although I always find it hard to let one of my "babies" go.)

    ReplyDelete